Monday 8 April 2013

3 Common Bowling Mistakes


The ultimate Bowling guide

Discover the Secret for Throwing More Strikes,Picking Up "Impossible" Spares... & HumiliatingYour Bowling Buddies Frame After Frame!


Mistake Number One: 

Never let the facts get in the way of a bad decision. Ok, so you always play second arrow in this house! But it’s not working tonight, is it? Like in real life, bowling puts us in the position to make a choice between playing the odds and creating new odds, it’s a risk vs. reward situation. You may even try a different line or a different ball that you’d normally wouldn’t use. You might obtain higher scores than before! Don’t be afraid of changes.

Mistake Number Two: 

The number of rational hypotheses that can explain any given phenomenon is infinite. If you find yourself standing at the foul line with your hands on your hips and a disgusted look on your face, you may indeed be thinking too much. The best thing to do is examine the last few moves you made and/or the ball choices you have tried. Select the one that was the closest to getting you into the pocket. Try it again with a clear head and an relaxed mind. Analyze the results after executing the shot carefully. Always accept the results you get and keep in mind that not every night is going to be “your night”.

Mistake Number Three

Have you ever considered you might be a part of the problem when you are bowling badly? You can repeatedly miss the pocket or blow a 10-pin spare if your plan of attack is flawed or your mechanics don’t work so well. So be honest with yourself and make a good assessment of how you are bowling. Always ask yourself these questions:
  • What am I doing wrong?
  • Is my hand position correct?
  • Are my knees bent?
  • Am I staying focused on my targets?
  • Is my armswing staying in plane?
  • Is it my pushaway that is messing up my timing?

  • Testimonial:
      
    Yes.My bowling game improved dramaticly. I fixed my timing, I fixed my release. I went from 173 average to 199 average. I got rid of my hip pain. I adjust to conditions much faster (within a frame or two), before I read the book it took me one complete game or somtiemes even longer or not at all.
    I am now the best player in my club. I also bowled my first perfect game. My average is still going up. The best thing I ever bought for bowling is this great book. Thanks again!
    Tomaz Erzen
      

    For other useful informations:
    1. on weight loss and Internet marketing articles :  http://www.myweightreduce.com/blog/
    2. on Good food habits              :http://www.eatcourt.com
    3. on Good movies                   :http://www.calmandcoolmind.com




      
                          

    No comments:

    Post a Comment