Wednesday 24 April 2013

FB leaks Millions of people data to marketers.....

FB leaks Millions of people data to marketers.....
ATTENTION: Marketers who want UNLIMITED free data and access to the EXACT people who are just WAITING to buy your products or services, discover… Wednesday, April 24, 2013 From: Ryan Deiss Dear Marketer, If everyone wore a t-shirt that told you the things they where looking to buy, marketing would be easy, right? Facebook just made it way easier than that… Let me explain… The world's largest social network is now open for business and Facebook's millions of users are hungry to engage with their favorite brands online. As a marketer, all you have to do is make your brand approachable and reward your prospects for finding YOU! It's an inbound marketing fantasy come true! In this report, you'll learn all the secrets about how to leverage Facebook to fill your funnel with leads and boost your conversions by over 20%. Here's a taste of what you'll learn: Table of Contents How can Facebook help customers find me? Do I really need a profile picture? Why do I need a permanent URL? Where should I place my keywords? How do I get my fans to take action? Is there a recipe for the perfect fan page? What's more important, "Likes" or "Followers?" Can I use landing pages with Facebook? How often should I post comments? Which Facebook apps should I use? What's the fastest way to build a following? Can I use my Facebook page for SEO? How can I drive in traffic from outside Facebook? How often do I need to add content? I Can't Take Credit For The System I consulted EVERY Facebook ninja and social media expert that I knew in order to get the most valuable and cutting edge Facebook tactics. The data for this report came straight from some of the world's top Facebook experts, I've simply distilled it into simple, easy-to-digest strategies that create powerful and immediate results. Don't let the size of this report (55 Pages) intimidate you. You'll be able to go step-by-step, maximizing your Facebook presence from page 1. Learn The Facebook Secrets Others Are Missing There's no denying the marketing potential of Facebook. So why isn't everyone with a Facebook account making the big bucks? More than likely, they're using Facebook all wrong. They're too LAZY to do the research and learn what it takes to optimize their Facebook presence. They think they can just throw up some half-baked profile and call it a day. In Partnering with Facebook, I'll show you step-by-step how to get the most out of your Facebook engagement. Why It's Just $7 I'm only charging $7 for this report for 3 reasons: $7 puts the report within the reach of the vast majority of people. It's not too expensive for even the humblest of marketers. Anyone who's not serious enough to invest $7 in this report isn't serious enough to follow this system anyway. Anyone who's serious enough to shell out the price of a fast food dinner and buy this report has the opportunity to be a successful digital marketer.https://digitalmarketing.infusionsoft.com/go/pwfb/srinijai

No comments:

Post a Comment